First Circular: TOCAT7_1st.pdf
Distribution of second circular: May 2013
Deadline for extended abstracts: October2013
Notice of acceptance of papers: January 2014
Deadline for advanced registration: March 2014
Deadline for full paper: June 2014
Catalysis Society of Japan will organize this meeting as a continuation of TOCAT (1990), TOCAT2 (1994), TOCAT3 (1998), TOCAT4 (2002), TOCAT5 (2006) and TOCAT6/APCAT5 (2010). The past six TOCAT conferences have earned a good reputation as a new series of international conferences on catalysis that has significantly filled the gap between research and technology in catalysis.
Stimulating closer ties between academia and industry and encouraging young researchers in the field of catalysis are the central concept of this conference. This conference sould greatly contribute to exchanging new ideas and technologies and promoting developments of new outstanding catalysts and systems under the scope that catalysis is a highly and eagerly demanded technology in industries and for sustainable society and drives innovation in many other fields.
Papers on the following topics are welcome.
- New concepts for catalysis
- Advanced materials for catalysis
- Fundamentals and characterization
- Green and sustainable catalysis
- Environmental catalysis
- Catalysis in energy conversion
- Solid acids and bases
- Selective oxidation
- Organometallic catalysis
- Reactor engineering
- Introduction of recently developed and/or commercialized industrial catalysts and processes
- Emission control
- Green and sustainable processes
- Petroleum refining and petrochemicals
- Fine and chiral synthesis